Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmas Break Challenge - Anything Goes - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well I do so hope that you enjoyed our Blog Hop I will be announcing my image winner as soon as Im able but it will be in a separate post but I do want to thank you all for taking part I know the Design Teams certainly loved taking part.
Todays Challenge is our last one for this year and both the Design Teams will be taking part, our 1st Challenge after this will be in the New Year on January 10th, so I want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and I hope you thoroughly enjoy it as we wont be leaving any comments on the entries for this Challenge as its only fair that the Design Teams have a chance to be with their families and not worry with commenting on the entries.
But firstly before I show you my card you will want to know who our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website

But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you don't, they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation don't you think.
And now for my cheeky card hope you like it:-

This image is titled "The Santa Family Selfie" and you will find it here, I printed the image onto white card then coloured it with my copic pens, afterwards I cut it out with the Nestabilite die and used a larger one for the mount out of Red Card.
The base card is 6.50"x 6.50" white card and Ive used the backing paper from the image set and you will find here, and this was also mounted onto a piece of the same dark red card. I then placed a large red bow in the top left hand corner and on top I have placed a poinsettia flower. To finish of I have used some nuvo drops in the two opposite corners.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the Design Teams have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Anything Goes" Challenge.
We will be back on January 10th, so have a wonderful Christmas.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

2 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Shirley,

I's afraid my blogging has been spasmodic this year and I've not done anything as much as I would like, but I do thinks of you and wanted to pop in and wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab image, lovely card